blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nature



From the top: The Natural Bridge, Seafront at Albany, Western Australia
Albany is a small town 420km Southeast of Perth

I got my maths quiz coming Friday. The topic that will be tested seems quite abstract. I am a little uneasy about it so I got to make the best of the remaining day or so to look through the material again.

Aaron and Dora will be having their Basic Theory Test coming Friday. This marks the start of their journey towards attaining their driver's license. Joanne and I were telling them what they need to take note and the stuff that they need to commit to memory. Perhaps I could be a part-time driving instructor! BTW, when I was in Australia, I actually brought some of my church friends around in my car. The laws there allow anyone with a valid driver's license to sit beside a learner driver. So my friends had extra practise on my car! Too bad that Sg has very strict laws pertaining to those learning to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]