blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 05, 2006



Above: Albany.
Top: Sunset along Freeway North, Perth


I started off the morning with a short 5km run around the NIE campus. Even though the distance was rather short, the terrain was rather challenging as the gradient varies. Uphill for abt 50m then it is downhill for another 50m before it repeats itself all over again. After that, I went for a dip in the pool. The water was so nice and cooling! In fact, I found it rather therapeutic as I could relax my muscles after a run. In fact, I think by soaking in the pool after a run is rather relaxing. Obviously, it is wise to allow the body to cool down and be free of persperation before diving into the pool. Perhaps I should have this 'soaking' session weekly in between running.

Got back my English today. Well, there was no mark on it. Just the grade. Based on my calculation, it should be in the 70s. However, our tutor told us that the final examination would be more challenging. However, what is on my mind now is the maths quiz tomorrow.

Heard from some of the P6s that the maths paper today was managable only for the first two sections. The third section was more problematic according to some of them. That is why section C is the 'problem questions'! The English paper was ok. I advised them to focus on what is ahead rather than dwell on this since it is already over. Go for it!!

Japanese GP this weekend held at the Suzuka Circuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]