blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fruitful day

I have just completed my portion for a major assignment. So I decided to reward myself by just blogging for a while. This module is rather hectic but on the whole it is very interesting. The final session will be next wednesday and after that, 1 module down!
Time flies and in just about 4 weeks, my first semester is over. It seemed as if I have began my term. I still have no plans for the dec hols. Other than preparing for the Stanchart Marathon on Dec 3rd, I do not have any other major events.
I think I will go for a run later. Had wanted to go ytd but I had to complete my portion for the assgn so I decided to stay indoors.
It is Friday tmw! The weekend is here! My course mates and I are planning to have lunch at Tiong Bahru Food Centre. I have not been there since it was rebuilt. Really miss the food there!
I will be spending this weekend on my other assgns and tutorials and exercising of course. Think the car needs a good wash as well. Anyone care to help???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]