blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Air quality has improved



Finally, the air quality has improved tremendously. Last night it climbed to an all-year high of 150. I am not sure what is the PSI at this point in time but as the pictures show, it is much much better. We wanted to switch on the air-con but it just cannot power up. Tried switching it on manually without the remote ctrl but to no avail. However, we can live without it. What's next is to find someone to come and check it. Really hope it is just a minor problem.

This means I can go and have a good run later! There is not much time left to the StanChart Half Marathon. On paper there are 8 weeks to Dec 3rd but I need to ease off my training 2 weeks prior to the event because I do not want to peak perform too soon.
Hopefully the air quality will be good this week so that I can clock-in my running mileage! Oh and also my thursday swim as well!
PSLE ends on tuesday but majority of them will be free at about 1030hrs tomorrow except for the HMTL candidates who will be liberated 24hrs after that. Have a good break pple. U all truly deserve it for working so hard. As for those whose SA2 is fast approaching, work hard, stay healthy and have adequate rest in between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]