blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

That's my car and number tag



Ok, while I try to think of what I should blog about, I shall blog about my car. It is a 2006 model Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6. The most common car which you see plying Sg roads. If you were to go to Thailand, you will see the the streets of Bangkok are filled with the same car except that they have something on the roof top and a meter inside. Yup, the majority of taxis in Bangkok are all Altises. The only thing is that they are much more basic in terms of features and since cars in Sg are rather costly, it comes full spec. Been driving it for 7 months and it has some little scratches. Well, that is part and parcel of parking at multi-storey car parks. It is stock standard as in I have NOT done any modifications to it. Only changed the horn, installed the strut bar and a fuel charger to improve the fuel economy.
I think u recall me posting the photo above. In fact i do have a photo in my hp depicting my car parked at a parking lot at the NIE car park 3 bearing the same number. But I have problems trying to download it to my computer. Haha, I just got this thing about numbers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]