blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

haze is back....

Blast!!! The haze is back after 2 days of clean air and clear skies. Guess the wind direction changed. So that means I will have to forgo my running for today. Nvm, I just have to wait for another day. In the meantime, I guess I will hit the NIE pool.

The PSLE is finally over. The P6s have worked really hard. Do have a good break while the post-exam activities are in progress. So I think I will be seeing numerous students all over the malls in the coming days. I suppose you all have one way of another planned which Sec Sch you are aiming to go. For those of you who have not, it is wise to start checking some of them out through their website and other sources. Also, do not just check out on 1 school. Keep your options open.

The latest mega mall to open in town is the Vivo city. Located at HabourFront, it is really huge! However the papers reported that there are still some shops which will open later this month. Will want to check that place out esp the 15 screen GV cinema!!! Has anyone been there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]