blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

1 power socket. 1 faulty power socket. That was the cause of my aircon not being able to power up. The technicians came this morning and after doing some diagnostic tests, they found that the wires INSIDE the socket are faulty. Unfortunately, as they are all concealed, it is rather troublesome and costly if I want to replace it. The decision? Switch the aircon plug to another one and seal the faulty one with masking tape! It is a similar decision I adopted regarding the scratch marks on my car bumper. Rather than incur money on repairing it, I rather leave it as it is.
We went for dinner at the Sg Swimg Club last night. As we were eating, we saw the swim training. They were having some time trial or stg of that sort. Guess they must be doing selections for representatives to compete in some competition. Seeing this trg session reminded me of the trg sessions I had abt 20 yrs ago when I was in the club's swim team. Back then, I would be at the club three times a wk for trg. Twice during wkdays and once during wkends. Each session wld be abt 3 hrs. So after sch, I will be home to complete my hw or have tuition then head to the club for trg. Wkends will see me being at the club at 7am sun mornings trg till 10am. Thankfully the club is very near where i used to live so travelling time was no big issue. However, i left competitive swimg after p6 as it was too time consuming. MOreover, I was just abt average academically then. But the trg sessions were quite fun and fulfilling though.
I still swim nowadays but it is more of a relaxing swim. Since I run a lot, i use the swimg pool as being therapeutic 'treatment' after a run. Therefore, it is good to take up at least one sport. Being healthy is essential to having a good work-life balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]