blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Clear skies, cool weather n fresher air.....

The past few days were great as far as the weather was concerned. Clear skies, cool weather, slight rain and best of all, favourable wind directions which resulted in the vast improvement in the air quality. But due to the rain, i still can't wash the car or rather, dun feel lyk washing it!
I was so stressed today cos i find the content for english still quite hard to understand. At least it is slightly better than last wk. It had better be cos my english exam is on the 6nov which is only 10days away. Nearly lost my appetite for lunch today but i still managed to consume my usual amt. I still have abt 4 wks to the maths final exam and the quiz tmw and in 2 wks shld help a bit bcos it serves as a check point.
On a lighter note, my GESL gp tried out the games tt we will be organising for the group of primary children on 29th Nov. A gd way to relieve some stress cos many of us are trying to finish up some projects n also having to revise for quizzes n the final exams.
I have stg to look fwd 2 tmw evening. My CG will be mtg at Mind Cafe. That will be my timeout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]