blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today was basically spent doing up my part in the gp proj n revising for my english. Prob tmw i will do some maths n also some reading for my indivl essay.
The next 2 - 3 nights will be spent at my cousin's funeral wake. From what i know so far my aunt n uncle r taking my cousin's sudden passing rather badly. The Straits Times reported today tt my cousin died of cardiac seizure which is stg tt can hit anyone without any symptoms nor any prior illnesses.
But i thing for sure is tt my cousin is home safely with the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]