blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, December 22, 2006

I got my results....

I got my results today. Went online to get it. Was outside at Kiddy Palace when my course mate (Joanne) msged me. It kind of dampened my mood a little as i was a little concerned how i wld fare. So when we got home after lunch, i logged onto the portal but cld not get in. Since Angela had to go back to school to do some stuff while i was at the farewell BBQ with my ex-students, i tried to log on using her office comp but still the same. Kind of lyk," The answer after the commercial break...."
So i went to the bbq, then picked up angela n went to her folks place for dinner. Came back n tried to log on n my hands were lyk trembling when i logged on. Then reality struck!!! I passed all n did better than i expected. In fact i expected maths to be worse n eng to be better than what i saw. Praise Lord! I had 1 A, 1B+, 2Bs n 1 B-. Seems tt my hopes of crossing over to the deg course is still alive. Will certainly continue to work twds tt.
To all my fellow course mates: congrats on a job well done. Keep pressing on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]