blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

bought 2 pairs of shoes n tt made me $148 lighter..

It is such a coincidence tt both my working shoes n running shoes r due for a change at the same time. So i took the opportunity to purchase both of them today. Bought my working shoes from the SAF e-mart n it cost me $40/-. Cheap, looks good n most of all comfortable! In fact, many of my daily stuff r bought from the SAF e-mart. Cheaper than outside n best of all it looks presentable. I m quite a cheapskate!!!

However, my running shoes cost $108/-. It cost more than my previous pair but CK told me tt this current pair is better suited for running distances up to 21k bcos my previous pair was only suited up to abt 12k. Nonetheless, my previous pair took me thru the 21.1k Stanchart. So I guess this new pair will be more comfortable. Cant wait to try it out!

Out-process from camp tmw! Next in-camp is in 12mths time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]