blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Running is in my blood !!!!!

Retired F1 driver Schumi once said,"Racing is in my blood." No wonder he became the best driver ever known in the history of motor racing. I can imagine tt he wld 'eat, sleep n talk' all about racing!!
Likewise, even b4 i ran the half marathon on sunday, i had aldy caught the running bug. It goes back to last year when i failed my annual NS fitness test (aka IPPT) so i had to go for remeidal training. After i cleared it, i kind of got hooked to running. Since then, the rest is history.
On average i wld go running twice if not thrice weekly. Each session wld be at least 10km with my max being 20km. Obviously i do not run daily as the body needs time to recover in order for the endurance threshold to increase. I think my addiction went up after the Sheares Bridge Run. Needless to say, after sunday's event, friend of mine was aldy talking abt the next yr's running events! So not only is golf, diving n other sports addictive.
My cousin msged me saying tt she knows of quite a number of running routes n i asked her to show me when we have all recovered from sunday's event! Runners out there if any of u r interested, drop me a tinkle!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]