blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post for the year 2006....

In just less than 2 hrs, 2006 will come to an end n a new year, 2007 begins. As i look back in retrospect, this year has been very eventful and also a difficult year for me. To start it off, i began 2006 with a new career. I left my previous job in the private sector to join the teaching force. Was in svc for 6mths before i left LPS for NIE to begin my training stint. It was a huge change for me but i guess this is where the Lord was me to be. I did quite ok for this semester n will aim to maintain or do even better in this new semester. I must say tt it took some adjustment going back to school as it has been almost 5 years since i graduated from the varsity.
2006 also saw me preparing the journey into parenthood. Angela n I are expecting our first born, a daughter in abt 3 mths. It has been a journey filled with excitement, anxiety n also happiness. However, the journey has had its fair share of struggles as well. As many of u may know, we suffered a miscarriage ard June. That was tough but we knew tt God was in ctrl of the whole situation. He blessed us with our soon to be born daughter.
Our CG community has also been through a fantastic period. We saw our members growing in numbers n also in depth. The only down side is tt just as when everyone was getting to be really comfortable, the IDT is here. But we know tt this is where the Lord is leading us so we look fwd to the journey ahead.
Before i sign off, i wish all if u a great n blessed year ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]