blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Had a gd run today....

I went running with Steph n 2 of her other running kakis. We ran the 179 bus route which basically covered the perimeter of the WHOLE NIE and NTU campus. Perhaps the most difficult part was the long uphill slope. However, that is a test of one's endurance and determination. So my tuesdays will be my running days in NIE after the 1630hr lesson. My thursdays will probably be spent running around my estate. What about the weekends? I guess I could start checking out some other running areas. Will give my cousin and other marathon runners a message soon. Here's the the running events for this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]