blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IPA lesson

We had our IPA lesson today and it felt as if i was back in my early days learning the english language all over again. It dawned upon me that Singlish has actually distorted the actual standard english in the way certain words are being pronounced. I think many of us felt as if we were learning a completely foreign language! However, it was pretty interesting especially when we had to decipher the symbols to form the words. English is quite a completed language afterall.
The muffin that Jasmine (Aaron's gf) made were simply fantastic. I had one for breakfast and my oh my....it simply rawks! Angela tried one and she found it pretty delactable. I do enjoy eating but never did i have any interest in cooking or baking. During my uni days in Aus, I learnt to cook simple meals to feed myself and whenever i called home, i would ask my mum or domestic helper how to prepare simple dishes. Well, i managed to survive the four years abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]