blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

LCD Flat Screen

My in-laws just purchased a 40-inch Sony LCD flat screen TV. They got it at a year end promotion from Best Denki. Seems that the price of such tvs have been falling. The image and sound quality is simply fantastic. My 34inch CRT (still the conventional type lah ok) pales in comparison. Dropped by my grandma's house and she also got one! Apparently my uncle got a new one for her as her old one finally decided to retire after many years.
Well you may ask how much does such a TV cost? I made a quick calcuation and it can purchase abt 133 tins of milk powder or abt 130 packs of diapers or 16 baby car seats....n the list goes on.... Now tt my daughter is arriving, whatever that i use as a benchmark will be baby stuff. I used to think twice or thrice before committing to making a purchase but now I have to think ten times over before i shld or shld not buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]