blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Supposed 2b on MC today but....

I was supposed to stay home and have a good rest today as I was given a day's MC after vising the doctor yesterday. However, I felt better so I went to school. In fact, I was prepared to ask my tutor for early release in the event that i felt unwell. Thankfully, I managed to pull through the whole day and since I do not have classes tomorrow, I can stay home and have a good rest. Another reason is because, should I miss classes with a valid reason, it is very troublesome to have to explain and do all the necessary stuff so since i was up to it, i just endured and attended my classes.
I really enjoyed the CS Maths module today. It was very interesting and it shows us the way to teach the module effectively to our students. The maths lab had so much resouces to enable us to conduct the lesson in such a way that students can see and grasp the concept.
Wednesdays are my most hectic days as I only have an hour's break after my morning class to have my lunch before having a 4 hour class after that. I must say that wednesdays are my "marathon" days for this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]