blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Went to c doc

Since Sat night, my tension headache has been bugging me. It is that kind of throbbing pain at a certain part of your head and i can certainly say this is a horrible feeling. I thought that painkillers could do the trick but it did not. I went to see the doctor earlier and he prescribed some stronger painkillers for me. His advice was for me to stay home and have a good rest tomorrow. However, he told me that if I do feel better tomorrow, I can go to school. I hope that I am able to go as the lessons tomorrow are quite essential.
The rain earlier today cooled the environment. Thankfully it stopped when I was leaving school because I do not like the idea of having to dash to the car holding an umbrella (which i hardly use by the way) and having to close it before shutting the door. In fact, depending on the rain, umbrellas do not really help much if the rain is heavy with awind is blowing.
I enjoyed the english lesson today. Our tutor is one who is really knowledgable and he is able to explain the rationale behind the tasks which we have to undertake. Next week in class, we will do a story telling as if we are in a lower primary class. I will probably bring my huge "Mr Men & Little Miss" story book. Exciting eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]