blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally i see some sunlight....

I am so glad that I saw some sunlight today. It was so wonderful that I managed to go running earlier and the coolness made it even more enjoyable. However there were still puddles of water along the pavement so I had to make slight detours onto the road albeit carefully. Ran past the sites where landslides were reported. I thought to myself: if landslides in Sg are so prevalent especially during the rainy season what about countries such as M'sia where landslides are pretty common. There was even a case which occurred many years ago where a landslide happened exactly where there was a condominium built causing it to collapse. I cannot recall the fatality rate but that incident sure made headlines. It was found out that corruption was the main factor during the construction process thereby leading to the tragedy.
If the weather starts to improve which will be soon, I will start my running routine. As I intend to participate in more events this year (besides the Sheares Bridge Run and StanChart Sg Marathon), adequate training is essential. I will also try out new running routes. One of which will be running from my home to NIE which is 10km. So if I want to practise for a half marathon, I can run to NIE and back! My cousin will be showing me the route from Sembawang Park to Orchid Country Club and also the Sentosa trail. Sounds exciting eh? Care to join in anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]