blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nearly all assignments submitted....

With the completion of my DCM assignment which I will submit online later, I can now focus on revising for DCE, DSE and DSM final examinations. The hectic portion is that for both DCE and DSE the tests are on the same day. One is in the morning while the other is in the afternoon. DSM is a fortnight after that.
Once DSM exam is over, I have until the end of June before I start my practical school experience. This gives us time to bond with Esther and also time for me to do some running. This is in line with me working towards Dec'08 where I aim to be able to complete my first full marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]