blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Assignments nearing completion & Esther is still not here yet!!

Carol (my GSP gp mate) and myself started on the DSM assignment today and we only managed to complete qn 1 and half of qn 2 when she had to leave. We were racing against time as the library computers have a time-out feature. We then decided to leave it at where we stopped so that we will continue next week.
When I came home, I decided to give it a shot. Since we also downloaded the exe/application file for the GSP, I tried to see if I could open the file and it did! So i embarked on qn 3 and thereafter back to qn 2. After some pondering, I managed to solve qn 2 which got us stuck earlier in the day. So GSP is nearing completion and i think we need to touch up on it before it is due in mid-april. It may seem a long way but if we can finish it well and get it out of the way, leaving us more time for the others why not?
DSE and DCM assignments are due next week. I need to do some minor adjustments and other small amendments before turning them in. Praise the Lord for wisdom and good time management!!!
Where is Esther??? She is due to arrive today and she is still not out yet.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]