blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lecture test & presentation

Got back the lecture test for DCM. Did not do well but at least managed to pass. I was quite shocked after the test as I was not very sure whether what I wrote was relevant. However, the remaining 2 components which are the individual reflections and the lesson plan assignment are chances to do some catching up.
The presentation was ok but I felt it could be better. For a start, I felt that I did not do sufficient pencil and paper. This in fact is the ultimate aim of the students who must be able to understand and answer any questions when they take their CA and/or SA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]