blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Inconsiderate people, pranksters....

When I came back after my run, I was about to get into the lift when I noticed something. Some joker had pulled the common dustbin which is next to the postboxes into the lift! And if that was not enough, the prankster/s also put a long and empty cardboard box inside the lift as well. Since it was going to inconveinence residents, i dragged out the dustbin and cardboard box out and put them to their original locations.
I just wonder who is the prankster who committed this act. Not only will it cause inconveinence to residents, those who open their mailboxes will have trouble looking for the dustin to dispose unwanted mail and fliers. Needless to say, some residents will simply litter the floor. How ironic it is that my block was nominated for the "Our Block Shines" award.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]