blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Mid-semester break

The long awaited mid-term break is here. However, lest anyone thinks that it is a week of simply play, relax and recreation, for some at least, this break is for us to catch up on our assignments, projects and also preparing for upcoming tests.
I am so glad that the DCE assignment is over. I will try to complete the DSE and probably start on DCM. The reason is that when SHE makes her grand arrival, timing will be extremely tight. Therefore, I target to make full use of this break to get some things out of the way.
I got a packed saturday ahead. Will be meeting some of my running kakis for a morning run at East Coast. Got a Sec 4 class gathering at our ex-teacher's house in the afternoon and at night is my extended family's annual CNY 7th day gathering. So it would seem pretty hard to get things done tomorrow.
Had our appointment with the gynae today. Esther is growing well inside. One of the scans shows her in a posture that makes it look as if she is trying to say,"hmmm....how boring inside here...when can I come out?" haha.... I will scan and post the photo perhaps tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]