blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gift delivered


The pair of 'love bears'



The 3 stalks of sunflowers



My running top

The florial shop sent me an sms around lunchtime today informing me that they had delivered the flowers and gift to Angela. Even her colleagues were quite curious and excited when the delivery staff arrived at the kindergarten. She told me that they were wondering who was the blessed person to receive a gift on V day.


Well, I actually had to cook up some excuse on saturday morning saying that I was going to the news agency to look for some car magazine. As she was also going to the supermarket to purchase something, I had to act fast! So I made quick one to the flourist and did the selections, wrote the greetings, swiped my credit card and bolted back home in case I bumped into her along the way and the surprise would be dashed! Just as I was leaving WM, I saw her walk past. Thankfully she did not see me else she would have gotten suspicious.
She also gave me a gift. Since I run a lot, she bought for me a Nike running top. Obviously, it was not much of a problem choosing the colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]