blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, February 05, 2007

start of the e-learning week....

It seems that I am more productive in school than compared to being at home. Not surprising as there are numerous distractions at home. Cable tv, Internet, magazines and worst of all, my comfortable bed. All it takes is for me to smell my pillow and the tranquilizer effect is lethal. Off I go to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz land in no time.
As this is the e-learning week, we are supposedly to be on our own. However, I think I might go back to campus tomorrow as it is a more conducive place than compared to a particular unit at some HDB blk in Bt Batok Ctrl. As I need to do quite a bit of net surfing for my assignments, one other distraction is that of MSN, blogging and other websites such as MyCarForum(MCF) & F1.
Just realised that OCBC has stopped the fuel price discount promotion with Shell. However, UOB jumped into the bandwagon. So I now have to remember to use my UOB card so that I get the 3% discount over and above the station discount. 3% may seem little but it works out to quite substantial savings as I travel quite a fair bit. I hardly use my credit cards as I prefer cash transactions. However, I will only swipe that piece of plastic if and only if I am short of cash and there is no ATM around or if there is a discount offered for any particular bank cardholder. My social worker friend once told me that many financial difficulty or worse still, bankrupty cases, are usually caused by credit cards. Therefore she recommends this remedy (I also advocate this as well) to those who live on credit cards: opt for plastic surgery, CUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]