blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Went to Lot 1 n bumped into a gp of familiar pple...

We went to Lot 1 in the afternoon to purchase the baby car seat from Kiddy Palace. Just as we were about to go to the Food Junction, I heard someone calling me. (pretty loud!) It was a gp of my ex-students. Well, if any of the 6 of you are reading this, you know who you are. :-) It was nice to see them outside school enjoying their weekend.
To the 6 of you: hey next time please don't call out my name so loud in public la! Very paiseh leh. Almost wanted to hide! LOL!!!! Just come and approach me can already!!!
So Angela and I went went to Kiddy Palace to find the car seat that we were deciding to buy. At first I saw another one which cost $149. So I asked the sales staff where was the one that we were looking for. At first they told me that this particular branch at CCK might not bring in the model that we wanted. Actually, the one we saw was in the Toa Payoh branch. Just as I was shifting the stuff to take a look at whatever they had, I saw it. They had the exact model which we were looking for. Thank God! At least we need not drive all the way to Toa Payoh. Checked it and it was functioning ok so we asked them to put it aside while we shopped for other stuff.
When we arrived home, the first lot at the ground level was available! Quickly parked my car in that lot as it was more spacious for us to open the door wide and then try to mount the baby car seat just to test it out. I thought that after mounting the seat facing backwards (this is the recommended position for new born infants till they are 12 months old), the front passenger seat will be very cramped. However, it was not that bad as I pushed the seat back so that it pushes the car seat tight. Thankfully the Altis is quite spacious but then, it would have been so much better if I was driving a Camry or an MPV (Odyssey? Previa? Wish?) Haha! Well, be thankful that I have a set of wheels!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]