blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

long day but.....

Wednesdays are my worst days. I have a 2 hr lesson in the morning before a one hour lunch break. After that, I have 4 straight hours of maths. However, despite the long day, I enjoyed the lessons today.
DLK lesson was where we had to prepare something to present to different audiences. Our gp was tasked to prepare a document where we have to address the parents that the school will be shifting to a holding location while undergoing a complete rebuild. Thankfully, I did not speak faster than Schumi's Ferarri! My gp members made sure that i did not speak too fast!
Maths lesson was spent entirely in the lab where we were introduced to many new functions and a whole new software. It never occured to me that there are some functions in MS word and MS excel which I had absolutely no idea they ever existed! So I will be fiddling with those functions as i will need to use them in my assignment.
Tomorrow's a short day. Will go for a run in the late afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]