blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

a very cool day....

The weather today was fantastic. Although it rained a little in the afternoon, it stopped by the time i wanted to go for a run and the best part was that it was very breezy. Just the perfect runner's dream weather to have a good run. Seems that I need to push a little harder as my timing for my 10k slackened a little. To be precise, I clocked in at exactly 60mins which is abt 5 mins slower than just before I ran the half marathon. Guess it was due to the long break that i took after the event and also the bad weather during the December holidays.
After my one and only tutorial, I had my DCE group meeting. The dynamics of the gp is simply great. Everyone is so focused on doing a good job and I could sense the enthusiasm among the 6 of us. So having different gps with my usual bunch has its advantages as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]