blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

my 200th post since i started this blog...

This is my 200th post ever since I started joining the blogging community a little more than 6mths ago. Thanks to my ex-students who introduced me to the blogging community and some who guided me along. Needless to say, they were and are still much more proficient than me. Some of them helped me to do certain settings and adjustments. However, I still have no clue how to change blogskins!!
Today also marks the 35th week of Angela's pregnancy. We saw our O&G yesterday and he is still the ever-encouraging doctor who will keep reminding us to relax and not get too anxious. He also gave us some idea as to what happens just before the labour process begins. Though it sounds worrying but he assured us that the staff at TMC are very professional and assured us that we are in great hands. We will next see him in a fortnight and thereafter, on a weekly basis. He even asked his staff to help us make a booking for the room after delivery so at least we are assured of a comfortable place to rest after Esther makes her grand arrival. That means, the 10 days or so before March 15th will be crucial. I have to make sure that my fully-charged phone is always with me especially when I am on campus. Informed my lecturers and course mates that when THAT phone call comes, I have to rush off. Not only that, the camera will also have to be fully charged and on-hand to capture the first shots of Esther when she arrives. Stay tuned.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]