blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, February 12, 2007

One test done, another 2 to go

Today's test was like well......all I can say is that whoever who flips open my answer script will have to wear a gas mask as it is very smokey. Some questions I could do but some I really had to smoke my way through! Oh well, just concentrate on the next quiz which is coming up on wed.
It finally rained! At posting time, the sky is very overcast and it has just started raining. At least it will cool off the surroundings a bit as it was fairly warm over the past week. However, the weatherman reported in the papers that the following months will be drier and less humid. I think that sounds quite ok to me as that means more chances to go running and also being able wash the car!
Got our fifth pre-natal session tonight. It is going to be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]