blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stress level rising....

The stress level is rising. Assignments and major projects due dates are fast approaching. Tests and exams will be here in no time as well. Besides having to do research, group meetings are necessary as well. As for me, besides all these, I have something additional that is due soon. This will come at anytime from next week onwards till the middle of next month. The time of arrival will also be unknown but the journey leading up to that grand arrival will be a fantastic one. Though I have no school tomorrow, I think I will want to get some assignments out of the way. Apologies for such a short post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]