blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Will fuel prices continue to dip?

Current fuel prices have dipped with some stations offering an extra 5% with certain bank credit cards over and above the 19% already offered. Being the cheapo me, I will obviously partonise the petrol brand which gives me the highest nett discount. All things being equal, it seems that Caltex offers the highest with HSBC cardholders. However, as I have posted before, I just do not get the same mileage with Caltex fuels. Fortunately UOB has an extra 3% with Shell stations. I still miss my favourite Exxon Mobil but since I do not have and do not intend to get a Citibank card, I just have to settle for Shell which does give me pretty good bang for buck second to Exxon Mobil.
The Lunar New Year is just less than 2hrs away. Here's wishing you all a blessed lunar new year and for those not celebrating CNY, have a wonderful long break. Besides visiting, I think I will be spending a fair bit of time doing my assignments as they will be due after the non-teaching break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]