blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

a good workout.....n a new Shell station coming

I had such a good workout earlier. After I came back from the service centre which made me $250 lighter, I went for a run for one hour. Basically I covered my usual 10km route. As I ran past the new MI campus, I noticed that the ground breaking ceremony just took place at a site of a brand new Shell station. That means I have yet another option to drive to when I need to re-fuel the car. Usually, I patronise the branch along East Ave 6 which is next to Autobacs. This makes me wonder if SPC will come to Bt Batok. The main players namely Shell, ExxonMobil and Caltex are in various parts of the estate. So only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]