blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

verbs & verb phrases, nouns & noun phrases, adverbials, tenses, voice, moodals.....

I am suffering from an overdose of 3Gs. Not the 3G mobile network but grammar, grammar and grammar. I was analysing my texts for the DSE assignment and I am glad to say that I have kind of finished the analysis except for the passive voice which from last semester I still cannot really fully grasp the concept! I managed to complete the other sections and now I only need to type it out. Thankfully our module coordinator gave us a template to use so that it would be easier for us to do our analysis. Or perhaps it would make it easier for them to mark? I think it is a win-win situation.
It is going to be a cool night due to the afternoon rain. How conducive it is to snuggle up under the sheets and hug your bolster and pillow as you head into la la land. I think I need a good night's rest as I am going for a morning run at MacRitchie with my NIE kakis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]