blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Bday to my nephew David

Today is the 121st anniversary of my alma mater, ACS. However, one other person shares this day and that is my nephew. David turns 2 today and my prayer for him is that he will grow up to be a person of good character, an all-rounder and a morally upright individual.
It was another wet day. Stephanie messaged us this morning to cancel the run at MacRitchie as it was still raining. Moreover, I had to run some errands. Hopefully the weekend will be a fair weather one so that I can hit the road. On my running shoes obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]