blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Ran from home to NIE....

Due to some changes in our weekly schedule, I was not able to go running on Tues and Thurs. I had initially wanted to go for a short run last night but changed my mind. It was then I thought: since I have not tried running from home to NIE, why not give it a try on friday morning which was a couple of hours ago.I had measured the distance and it was about 12 km. As I only needed to be in school later for the GESL meeting regarding monday's stuff, why not?
The run took me about 70 mins. Traffic was moderate but as I had to cross many junctions with lights, I was slightly held up at certain junctions as I had to wait for the lights to be in my favour. It certainly felt different running to school compared to driving! Firstly, you get to see a lot more in terms of scenary as I missed out on them whilst behind the wheel. Secondly, despite the heat and dust, I really had a good time sweating it out. Thereafter, I took the bus home and for the first time, I saw for myself the queue to board 179 at Boon Lay Interchange. Though it was already 1030, there were quite a number of people waiting. Imagine the 'the great 179 queue' if you are at the berth between 8-9am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]