blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

11th hr request

I was asked only in the afternoon to help be the 'officiating pastor' for a church wedding (Eurasian style) for the Racial Harmony Day tomorrow. So I guess I have to review my own wedding DVD so that I know the wordings and procedures. Besides the Eurasian wedding, other ethnic group weddings will also be shown to the rest of the school.
Besides this, my supervisor will be observing my lesson as well tomorrow so it will be an event-filled day. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]