blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Did a lot of things today

Since morning I have been doing things non-stop. First, I polished the car as the pollen spots were really becoming an eyesore. After I went through the car wash yesterday evening, I thought the high pressure water jet could remove the stains but unfortunately not. I then decided to polish the car myself to see if it would come off. Still no. Looks like I may have to go for a professional polish but most probably it will be after I leave LPS as the spots were caused by the pollen from the plants when the car was parked in school. Well at least some of them came off.
I then did my reflections and started writing my lesson plans for the next week. Got to upload them onto the website as well so I guess I will be facing the computer for quite a while. Had just come back from a nice run. I tried my new pair of shoes as the old one which lasted me for 6 mths was quite worn out especially at the heel area. What a difference it makes between a new pair and a worn-out one. However, I have to put in at least 40 - 50km 'run-in' distance into this new pair before embarking on the Army Half Marathon/Sheares Bridge Run which is about 6 weeks from now. But I wonder if I should use this shoe on the Real Run 2007 as that one has 2 sectors running on sand and trail.
Will be accompanying my P5s to the NE show next sat. Yes, I went last year and am going againg this year. Must remember to bring my camera and spare battery as I am going to snap lots and lots of shots. Of course i will post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]