blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Saucony Passion Run


My bib for the event
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I completed my first running event for the year this morning. Although the distance was just 10km, it sure felt great to be able to relive the same feeling I had at 2 events last year. Picked up YS and another church member before heading to East Coast. It was quite crowded judging from the crowd and how packed the car park was. Bright and early on a Sunday morning when one could simply sleep in or laze in bed.
My timing was 1hr 1 min 14 sec according to my watch but I want to see what is that actual timing that I clocked when the results are released. The start point was from the Lagoon Food Centre to the somewhere slightly further down from the now defunct Big Splash where we made a U-turn back to the start point. It was quite warm as I was totally soaked after the run. But nothing beats having a nice cool drink and giving a high 5 to fellow participants at the end of the race.
So heres to the next event which is on Sunday 21st Aug: the Army Half Marathon. Incidentally, I will run on the Sheares Bridge and end at the new floating stadium at Marina Bayfront. Registrations are still open!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]