blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Supplementary Class

I conducted supp class for 6 of my P5s this afternoon. They were the slightly better ones in the class as identified by Diona and we spent a very fruitful hour going through some challenging questions on decimals. I must admit that they are quite proficent in their basic concepts so they were able to be stretched further. Even though we could only discuss 10 MCQs, I felt that this is a good start. With prolonged exposure to such questions, I am sure that they will be able to handle them well when the time comes for them to tackle them in their assessments. However, I cautioned them against being arrogant and over-confident. I can understand how it feels to be the 'specially chosen' ones especially when it comes to such selections. So I reminded them to always be humble and to guide their classmates along. Nothing beats being able to guide someone until they understand and this is beneficial to both parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]