blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

No time to watch TV serials

During the holidays, I practically watched TV every weekday from 1730hrs till 2230hrs! Well that's because I did not catch the first telecast of the previous show at 1730hrs when it was aired 3 years ago. Since it was on a re-run, why not? After that I will catch the early evening news followed by the drama serial at 1900hrs. Thereafter at 2000hrs, it is either some variety show or the game show "Deal or no Deal". The 2100hrs show comes up next and I will round up my TV watching spree at about 2230 with either the chinese or CNA news.
Now that school has begun, I decided to forgo watching these serials as they can get pretty addictive. However, I try to catch the game or variety shows during dinner time since they are pretty entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]