blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weird weather

It was raining in the wee hours of the morning and needless to say, that was the perfect receipe to mediate horizontally for a slightly longer time. However, I had my daily stuff to do so I had to forgo my slumber. But it was only at around noon when the blazing sun shone mercilessly and since my car was parked in the sun, it was somewhat like getting into a furnance. Wanted to have a short cat nap but we needed to pick Esther from the baby care centre. We initially had planned to walk there from here just to get a feel but the skies looked really threatening therefore we drove there instead. It sure looks overcast now and I wonder if it will rain this evening. I really hope it does so we can really have a good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]