blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Final Week of the sch hols

This is the last week of the school vacation. I suppose many of my fellow coursemates are getting ready for the upcoming mid-year staff meetings, inductions and other administration things to be done prior to the start of term. For myself, I got my induction on Wed, staff meeting on Thu this week. So I will be making full use of the remaining couple of days to get ready for school and also to work our schedule to be in sync with Esther as well. It will be an exciting couple of weeks to come!

Hamilton is on pole again for the US GP. In fact I am beginning to have a preference towards him as compared to his Spanish double world champion. I find that Hamilton's progress in F1 is so brilliant that even two-time world champion Alonso seems to pale in comparison. I just hope the Englishman will win the championship this season!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]