blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Feeling so lethargic......

I spent quite some time sleeping throughout the day as I was feeling so lethargic. Guess it must be due to the weather. However, if it rained, I think it might be possible to sleep right through! I always enjoy hibernating when it rains especially at night. It is so cooling and you feel so comfortable that you could just get by the whole day in bed. During my varsity days abroad, I enjoyed autumn, winter and spring as it was enjoyable to be nicely wrapped up inside my quilt with the heater set at a comfortable temperature. That was why it was always hard to get up for early morning classes during winter. If only Singapore's climate would be like Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]