blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A new road opening soon....

I ran along the soon-to-be-opened Brickland Rd which is an extension of West Ave 5. It leads all the way to the KJE and it runs along the outskirts of CCK. Imagine this: having the WHOLE road to myself and I could run in any lane I desired! Somewhat like when I took part in the 2 running events last year when I ran along Shenton Way.
Looking forward to the 5 running events that I intend to participate in this year. Anyone wishes to join in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]