blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New wiperblades

I replaced the wiper blades on the car as the original pair was getting ineffective. On rainy days, the left side does not do its job of sweeping the water away. Visibility was therefore compromised. For safety reasons, I replaces both sides as the right side was not much better. Rather than having to make 2 trips, might as well replace them once and for all. I usually lift up the wipers whenever I am home as I noticed that prolonged contact with the windscreen will harden the rubber thereby shortening its useful life. Moreover, frequent parking under the hot sun will also degenarate the rubber.
Yesterday, I had 4 ex-LPS students who came to visit Esther. Despite the little one being asleep, we chatted while waiting for her to wakeup which she did after a while. They bought for Esther a Piglet. Well, at least the Winnie the Pooh in the living room as a companion. The Bert which my coursemates gave Esther is sitting at the corner of the cot. However, on that day when we put Bert in, Esther took a look at it and burst into tears! I guess it sort of gave her a little surprise but after that, she now smiles whever we let her play with Bert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]