blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Morning Run

After lazing around since saturday when I last ran, I decided to go for an early morning run. It certainly felt great to be able to have a good sweating session. Just another 5 weeks or so to the first running event of the year.
I also noticed that the New Balance Sentosa Trail is just 1 week before the Sheares Bridge Run according to last year's calendar. This will be somewhat like having 2 races back to back. Thankfully the former is just 10km although 40% of it will be on sand and cross-terrain. Would be fun eh?
I need to change my running shoes. Although I bought it only 6 months ago, due to my very heavy usage and also the way my feet are arched, the rear side walls tend to wear out faster. Have asked my brother to purchase a new pair for me. This time, I will be trying out Asics. Wonder how different is it from the 2 Sauconys that I have been wearing.
Less than 3 weeks before school reopens. I certainly am looking forward to that but this will mean less time spent with Esther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]