blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Got my new specs

After 4 years, my old specs (frame only) looked very faded. In fact I was looking to get a new frame some time back but just thought I could wait out for some time. Since it is the holidays, i thought I may as well get it done before term begins.
I went back to the same shop where I purchased this old frame and lenses. As the dimensions are a little unique (that frame was the in fashion back in 03), there were not many choices but I managed to get one that looks pretty decent and quite up-to-date.
The damage was $138 but it looks sturdier than the old one. The side arms are not metal but plastic which means I do not have to worry about corrosion due to my pespiration. Thankfully, my previous specs had the arms laminated to prevent corrosion. Hopefully this one can last at least another 2 or 3 years? Incidentally, the lenses are already slightly past a year but given that it is a good quality one, I reckon it can hold out for another 3 years with proper care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]