blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fixed my car horn

Was driving home on Sunday night along the KJE when there was this goods van hogging the extreme right lane at 60km/h. I wanted to tap the horn once to alert him to move over but found out that there was no sound. Many more vehicles were forming up behind me and there were also other vehicles overtaking from the left due to this road hogger. So I high beamed him once to alert him. However, this driver just kept on his slow speed on the extreme right lane until many others behind high beamed and honked did he move over. So after school yesterday, I drove to a nearby electrical shop to get it fixed. In fact, I already knew that it was due to a loose wire which resulted in a 'soundless' horn. Now that it is done, my loud horn is working again. Haha, I simply love the sound! Not that I enjoy honking at others but it sounds really loud and it is effective!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]